The Fire Prevention & Safety (FP&S) application period opens Monday, April 17 at 8 a.m. ET.
Please review the Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) before you start your application. It contains important program updates and application requirements.
- Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
- Research & Development (R&D) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – New for R&D applicants
- FP&S Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Application Checklist – FP&S Applicants, this checklist will help you prepare to answer general administrative questions in your FP&S grant application.
- Self-Evaluation Guide – FP&S Applicants, asses your readiness to apply. This tool will help you prepare information needed to answer the evaluation criteria within the application.
- FY 2016 FP&S Cost Share Calculator
- FP&S Grants Help Desk: If you have questions about the NOFO or technical assistance tools, call the Grants Help desk toll free 1-866-274-0960 or e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
The application period ends Friday, May 19 at 5 p.m. ET.