- More agents to patrol our borders, secure our ports of entry and enforce immigration laws;
- Expanded and more efficient detention and removal capabilities to eliminate “catch and release” once and for all;
- A comprehensive and systemic upgrading of the technology used in controlling the border, including increased manned aerial assets, expanded use of UAVs, and next-generation detection technology;
- Increased investment in infrastructure improvements at the border – providing additional physical security to sharply reduce illegal border crossings; and
- Greatly increased interior enforcement of our immigration laws – including more robust worksite enforcement.
Subscribe to the DPJ Weekly Brief newsletter: Subscribe