June 16-19, 2014
This course is 4 full days.
This four-day State Individual Assistance (IA) Operations course is intended to enable participants to coordinate State response and recovery operations for individuals and families.
Upon completion of this training, the participant should be able to:
- Define IA operations during response to and recovery from Presidential-declared emergencies and disasters.
- Differentiate between short and long-term disaster assistance.
- Describe IA programs and administration requirements.
- Demonstrate program authority and eligibility.
- Demonstrate the sequence of service delivery.
- Highlight partnerships and information-sharing.
IS-403 Introduction to Individual Assistance
IS-405 Overview of Mass Care/EmergencyAssistance
IS-100.b*, Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS)
IS-200.b*, Incident Command System (ICS) for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
IS-700.a*,National Incident Management System (NIMS), an Introduction
IS-800.b*, National Response Framework (NRF), An Introduction
For more information on this training course, click E357 course information